Get free weekly activities sent to your inbox. Sign up now.
Winter Howling Activity for Kids
Why is this activity great for kids?
- Being out at night—with you—is a memory-making thrill. Nearly always, the chance to howl and make your own music is perfectly wild and joyful.
- Kids can strengthen their sense of hearing and the practice of listening.
- Open-ended sound-making and experimentation is great early work that leads to flexible and creative thinking down the line.
- Pretending to be other creatures helps develop both imagination and the basis for empathy.
Try a Free Class
- Two class formats: try a free In-Person session (where and when available) or try Tinkergarten Anywhere, our on-demand product available anytime.
- In either format, a certified Tinkergarten Leader will teach a Tinkergarten lesson and inspire your kids to play.
- Sample the additional activities and resources families get each week to keep kids learning outside at home.
Become or Recommend a Leader
- Help us bring Tinkergarten to your community.
- Recommend people you think would make great Tinkergarten Leaders.
- Maybe that’s you!
- Earn a $100 gift card to Amazon if your nominee becomes a Leader!